- Human Groups:
- White Cloaks – Pacifists dedicated to healing and alleviating suffering in the world
- Vinheim Dragon Academy – Academy of dragon mages. They use a smattering of dragon language in their spells. Some of them even learn how to arouse dragons from their deep slumber.
- Mage’s Circle – The collection of orders sanctioned by the Church. They only exist accross the nations of the Empire.
- Mage’s Guild – Collection of smaller spellcaster guilds which rules over a trading city by using an ancient artifact (which keeps track of mana use).
- Archaelogical Academy – An Academy of mages who wish to rebuild the glory days of the fallen First Human Empire, especially their magical system.
- The Grim Guard – Elite knights of the Church responsible for eliminating particularly dangerous rogue mages.
- Elven Groups
- Arcane Archers – Elven warriors from the Isle of Mists who blend archery and spells into a battlefield-artillery style.
- Bladedancers – Elven warriors from the Isle of Mists who blend swordplay and spellcasting.
- Ether Spiders – Elven warriors from the Isle of Mists who train in teleportation and movement-related spells.
- Weapon Masters – While not exactly a group, the Weapon Masters are known as the most skilled users of certain weapons. Each Weapon Master passes his full knowledge only to a single handpicked disciple before he dies.